Vampire Knight

A new school year has started and so has a new mystery.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Calendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Town Square

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Akizakura

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Aki continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 am

Lelouch kissed her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akizakura

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sun May 08, 2011 12:37 am

Aki continued to kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sun May 08, 2011 1:24 am

Lelouch pulls back, "would you like to go to my dorm?" he asked hoping to get a bit of rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akizakura

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sun May 08, 2011 1:33 am

"Okay" Aki said happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sun May 08, 2011 6:14 am

Lelouch smiled, "follow me" he said as he stood up and left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akizakura

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sun May 08, 2011 6:37 am

Aki followed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:13 am

Akahana walked into the town square with hime and she sat on the fountain and looked at the sky, "So um what do you think of the school campus and the town, so far?" Akahana asked looking at Hime. Then she looked among the people, and sighed they were so quiet. Then Akahana noticed a level E. "Excuse me" Akahana said going to the Lelvel E and killing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Hime walked with her new roommate into town, she followed her to a bench and her hunters alarm went off at the sense of a level E. she decided that it was best to ignore it, there were too many people around right now. But she made sure that she kept track of it. She was about to answer Akahana's question, but she stood up and went somewhere. she watched as she killed the level E and no one noticed."you know that’s the hunters job right? You just stole someone’s pay."She smiled. She could guess that someone was hunting that vampire and they weren’t going to be too happy to see it dead by some one else’s hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm

" Honestly, I could care less if it was someones prey. I was here i saw and senced it figured i'd kill it besides there will be plenty to kill along the way of their roads..." Akahana said looking at hime. "Anyways your answer?" Akahana said changing the subject of the level E and the possibilities it was being hunted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 pm

"Well this town is alright and the schools not too bad as well."She answered "I wonder which hunter is are here? Might be Sakura, but she would have told me? She looked around to see if she could see a familair face."So do you like it here?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 am

"Its really decent and all, i feel more welcome here then anywhere else honsetly........The night class kids aren't that bad i mean you got your typocal idiots and the guys who think their hillarious" Akahana said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

"Ah yes the people who think they are the best that no one is any better then them. Hm if I ever do get to spend some time with one I would prove them wrong." She laughed. Hime wouldn't attak them or anything, she would just annoy them for a while. But she knew that her sister would to join her in annoying those student. "So do you have any siblings?" Himes asked. she decided to bring the subject up since Sakura was on her mind right now which could mean that her sister was not too faraway. She would noraly think of her sister when she is nearby or in trouble and Sakura wasn't the type of girl to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:02 am

" Siblings?....Mine were killed ...."Akahana said her voice ran low and cold. Akahana rolled up a sleeve and showed it to hime, "I was humantried two younger siblings but failed. The vampire was a Pure blood, attacked my home and killed every but me. She turned me into a vampire for my efforts to save family......" Akahana pulled the sleeve down. what was on her arm was scars that had spelled protector all the way around until no unscared skin was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Hime listened to her roommate, "I was changed too," She sighed, "It was hard having a family of hunters and being the same as what they hunted." She elt tlike there was no londer a need to hide the fact that she was a vampire hunrter along with her family, knowing that the girl herself was once human. "Who knows maybe the same vampire changed us." She thought for am moment and wondered what life would be like with out her siblings. Iff she lost them like Akahana did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 am

"Maybe..." Akahana said looking at the sky.

OOC: Srry i can't think of much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Hime looked at her, and then an idea poped into her head "Hey, do you wan't to go and get some ice-cream? She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Square    

Back to top Go down

Town Square
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27